[TechAssist] Goldstar Monitor Model# 1465 CA-22 Chassis. Fcc# BEJCH462. Very dim display

  • From: HarrisTV50010@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:14:30 EDT

I am working on a Goldstar Monitor Model# 1465 CA-22 Chassis. Fcc# BEJCH462
that has a very dim display. If I connect a pattern generator and adjust G2 I
can get retrace lines. I adjusted G2 so the areas that are supposed to be
black are just barely black the display may be bright enough but it badly
lacks contrast. I do not have the schematic on this unit but the CRT voltages
seem OK. Does anyone have any thoughts on this unit?

TIA,
Dale

Dale A. Lubow... HarrisTV50010@xxxxxxx ..515-232-1109..(Fax)515-232-3356
Harris TV & Appliance..........335 Lincoln
Way.....Ames.....Iowa.....50010-3384