[TechAssist] Re: Go Video GV4000 (samsung) broken arm

  • From: "peter kowalik" <pe.kow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 17:34:52 -0500

John Haven't had that experience as yet but am thinking that if it broke off
originally because of the strain applied to it under normal operating
conditions, what kind of glue would hold it in place so that that wouldn't
happen again?  Just thinking that you could go through a lot of effort and
have it back again next week with a customer that was extremely PO'ed, you
had fixed it, guaranteed it and its back.  Where to now?  Peter Kowalik
pe.kow@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Keith's Stereo