[TechAssist] Re: Gateway 36" flat CRT monitor. Model # DL36

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:02:56 +0000

Any idea who made it for gateway? Last word I had hear they were playing
propratary and not letting anything out on their products. Did you ring the
flyback, seems like a number of the newer sets have that fail lately. but as
for that model ?? Who made it and a year would be helpful

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "majorthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <majorthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Gateway 36" flat CRT monitor. Model # DL36
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 13:33:13 -0700 (PDT)

This monitor came in w/shorted hor Out transistor [2SC5048].and each
succesive one I've tried blew until I current limited it. Anyone had  one of
these or similar prob?.........................Regards,

Peter

Peter Neal
Neal Electronics
1905 E. Wm.Cannon