[TechAssist] Re: GOOD-BYE TO ALL

  • From: lectrics284@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 09:03:56 -1000

Kevin,

Although you may have not seen much of my postings...
I thank you for the schematics you haved faxed me
in the past and the parts that the company( you've worked
for) have sent me in the past.  Without the help of you
and all of the good techs out there alot of repairs
would not be economically possible in the middle
of the Pacfic Ocean.

Thanks and Aloha.
Autolectrics
Randall Torda