[TechAssist] Re: GE MODEL F27443 Chassis ATC-113BA1

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 14:48:07 -0500

I would scope the data lines at the jungle at the time you press the power
switch, or use the remote control.  If you have data see if the jungle is
outputing drive.

If you don't have data, scope the switch pin input (or IR) at the micro: are
you getting the command to the micro.  Is the micro reset line high or low?

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310