[TechAssist] Re: GE FLYBACK?

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 15:24:35 -0400

Neil,
I don't have time to check all these places, but here you go.
For this first one, try searching for model number, then leave search box
for 'parts' empty and press enter to see what they have for your model,
chassis number.
www.tritronicsinc.com
http://www.flyback-transformer.com/
http://flybackusa.com/
http://www.astimagnetics.com/

Jeff(vacation 10-6 to 10-11) www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
Help those affected by the NY/PA tragedy:
The Red Cross needs is mobilizing a national blood drive and needs your
help. Please call 800-GIVE LIFE, to find out where in your area you can
donate blood.
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics
Harrisburg, PA 17111