[TechAssist] Re: [Fwd: Sony PTV KPR-53EX35 (Aug.91) intermitt. shut down then black screen.fix]

  • From: <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 20:00:49 -0500

 Yeah I've seen a few of the Jungle Ics lose vertical drive or have just
enough drive to keep the PTV from going into shutdown....2nd most common
fault I've seen with the Convergence ICs causing the most Dead Set faults.
First thing I always look at is the condition of the 2 fuses on the D board.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815