[TechAssist] [Fwd: Re: Re: [Fwd: Panasonic CT-32HX42F Faulty CRT ???]]

  • From: Bill Grabowski <bgrabowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 12:04:20 -0500

I ordered and installed a new flyback and that was the cause of the
ticking and no pix. Thanks to all for the help. Especially Al Gutz.
It does make sense now that both focus leads should have 5-6kv one for
vertical focus and the other for horizontal focus.

Bill Grabowski
Triangle Appliance
Kenosha, WI  53142