[TechAssist] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: JVC AV-32F703 shutsdown]]

  • From: Bill Grabowski <bgrabowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 08:55:24 -0600

After much help I can finally say I have this dog fixed,Thanks
especially to Phil Hull for his right on the money tip.
Also Thanks to Terry Valley,Steve Smith,Dieter,John Conti,Wayne
Vanaman,Bob Waterman,Al Marquardt for
your ideas and time.
The fix is Q951 a NTE 2404 ,resolder W624,replace shorted Q431 a
NTE2416,and D432 a NTE519.
The last two parts listed were the tips Phill told me to checkout.
Your a GREAT bunch of Techs  Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!

Bill Grabowski