[TechAssist] [Fwd: FIX: Memorex model TM4500 PTV (MItsibishi) converg. fix.audio problem]

  • From: Phil Bader <philbad@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 08:47:20 -0400

To cure our sound distiotion (see thread below) we found another
Mitsubishi scrap chassis, a Model CK-2602R. Had same ceramic filters
(location# SF330 and BP330). On our Memorex PTV , on the side board
(tuning/audio) inside a shielded area next to the tuner was IC301
(M51358P= ECG1545) changed that IC as suggested,no help.On either side
of IC301 was saw filter SF301 and ceramic filter CF301. Changed
both,sound cleared.Fixed.Tandy says call Mitsubishi on these for
assist.-Phil Bader

--
  http://www.tech-assist.org/change.html