[TechAssist] Fw: non tech reasons for not posting

  • From: "repair11" <repair11@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:05:43 -0600

-

 I want to apologize for not posting for the past several weeks. Oct 2nd My
 service van was totaled,while dealing with one of the worst sinus
infections
 in years, I had to fight with other driver's insurance to obtain
settlement.
 My brother who had been running a fever for a month(doctor said just take
 more tylenol) was rushed to emergency room to learn he had bacterial
 endocarditis(Heart was infected) from a strept infection, they replaced
 heart valves onOct 29th, he died Nov 5th in hospital, two days later my
 wife's oldest sister found out her 28 year old son died in his sleep, 2
 funerals in one week,and at the same time dealing with rude and
 unsympathetic customers, I have been trying the last 2 weeks to get stuff
 out before Thanksgiving. Everybody have a happy Thanksgiving.

Charles Betzler
Best Electronics
repair11@cox .net