[TechAssist] Fw: ct27g24a update high pitch squeel needs training manual

  • From: "pete" <tvtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 07:23:47 -0500

Perdomo Tv Inc Since 1972
Miami.Fl
----- Original Message -----
From: pete
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 11:26 PM
Subject: ct27g24a update high pitch squeel needs training manual

Im still with this dog. all the pins exept pin 3 are low. I have replaced ic803
2 times  and disconnected the horiz output transistor and the b plus pin 9 off
the flyback. I found d825 shorted I  replaced it and I put a 100 watt bulb in
place of the fuse and there is no shorts I have checked all the diodes ok, all
the resistors, ok and the transformer. Am I missing something ? Any help will
be greatly appreciated

thank you

Pete
Perdomo Tv Inc Since 1972