[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Win 98 SE

  • From: "Larry Poffen" <lpoffen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:09:57 -0500

I really need the full install.  The key code on win98 & win98se will both
work with the oem, but not the update.  I have to reinstall systems a lot &
customer doesn`t have the c/d  I have both the S/E updates, the s/e upgrade
versions & I thought I had 2 S/E OEM`s but cant find but the bad one.  I
have tried to take files off the S/E update 7 the orig OEM & burn to a c/d
but haven`t been able to get it to work yet.  Any thing you can part with
would much appreciated.   I will reimburse for all cost of mailing.  thanks
Larry

Larrys TV Service
Broken Arrow OK 74011
phone 918-455-1041