[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Toshiba CZ36v61

  • From: Mike Barnett <passthecash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:34:58 -0700 (PDT)

I've had to replace the yolks on a couple of these in the last year.
not sure what the symptem was before the result but this could be one of
those in the earlyer stage.

Mike

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:36:49 -0400, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>  Gavin Baker c/o Frazer TV & Electronics Repair Inc.

the picture was jumping.  The Yolk plug wires didn't make good connections
with the circuit board and by moving them I could get the picture to  loose
vertical deflection momentarily.  I think that this is what the customer was
complaining about.  What worries me is that while watching the picture the
width (and height to a smaller degree) gets bigger and shrinks quite a bit.
It never gets smaller then the screen size, but I fear there might be
something wrong in the regulation circuit. Monitoring the B+ shows a steady
voltage.  Any ideas would be most appreciated, even if this is perfectly
normal for these sets.
>  Gavin Baker c/o Frazer TV & Electronics Repair Inc.
>
>  Help make your TechAssist online repair tips
>  database better!  Submit your fixes here:
>  http://www.circuitwork.com/techassist/tip/#tips
>  To unsubscribe write to:
>  techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.