[TechAssist] Fw: SAMSUNG DVD511 & HITACHI DV-P305 *No Disc*

  • From: "Kevin Gunn" <kgunn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 11:37:51 -0500

I now have 4 of these units.
On Thursday, I took a hair dryer to the 2 Hitachi units and put heat to the
Power Supply. Both units worked all day Thursday and Friday.  I do not know why.
I did the same to the Samsung units, which are identical and it did not work.
Kevin Gunn
Star Tek Electronic Services
390 Springbank Drive
London, Ontario