[TechAssist] *** Fleco CDG-11 Kareoke Machine *** Static in sound !

  • From: John Mikowich <spacenut@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tech Assist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 16:47:58 -0500

Make: Fleco

Model: CDG -11

Problem: When sitting idle with no audio playing static & noise coming
from speakers.

Hi Everyone;

    I wounder if someone can help me with this. I have this unit in &
when you turn up the volume with no audio playing there is a terrible
rushing, static noise coming from the speakers.This is used at a local
dance studio so they have the vol up loud & when they stop the music you
hear this noise. When you are playing music it is fine, no noise,
distortion, etc. Or when you turn the volume down it is not that
noticeable, but this is not right, but I'm not sure because it is
driving me NUTS !. I have eliminated the power amp in the unit since it
is a separate assy, when you unplug the input the unit is dead quite!. I
tried signal tracing no luck , oh noise is in both channels. getting
long winded any help would be appreciated !!!!

Thank you in Advance;

John Mikowich
East Side Tv.