[TechAssist] Re: Fix: PCJ522R Won't come on, Q473 assy shorted

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:11:53 -0600

crt board failure on some Samsung models has been a problem. usually find
video amp ic on the red board to be the culprit. some models had improved
circuit boards with extra ground leads and to add extra ground to the
deflection board.
 this model is one that is very well known for leaky coolant so look
carefully for leakage.
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc