[TechAssist] Re: Fisher TAD993 24 cd carousel, not recognising the proper disc

  • From: "Jose Reyes" <jr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:15:15 -0400

Yes,
you did the alignment I was referring to.
Don't you just "LOVE" seeing these stereo systems walking in the front
door!!
I have repaired a ton (it sure feels like a ton) of these changers, only one
has been that ic.
The others have been the gears or audio output ic.
Good luck with yours,

Jose' Reyes
@ Kwik Fix TV
     619 Pondella Rd.