[TechAssist] FYI --- printing larger manual sheets for service.

  • From: "Hugh @ Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:19:08 -0700

We got tired of small print of manuals for service.  We bought a Canon large
paper printer through Ebay for about $150, is a Canon S9000. Prints up to
13 X  19" paper  - you will have to have the big paper cut special for 13 X 19
"  Xpedx did the job for us.  Printer does a very good job--now we can read
the small print!  Printer does a fine job with color also--6 cart. for color
and b/w.    Note: The new Canon printer like this one is $500!
Hugh Thornley
maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx
Main TV
636 Main St