[TechAssist] Re: FIXED: Toshiba TP55D80 - convergence issue

  • From: "KenyD" <ken.dyche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 11:46:10 -0400

Well, I guess I should go back to high scholl electronics class.  I had a
brain fart on this one.  I tested all the 2.7 ohm resistors at the house,
and one read 2.2.  I figured it was in circuit so I gave it some tolerance
and considered it good.  After bringing the set into the shop, and got your
advice and read the Toshiba bulletin, I removed them from circuit and
changed the one that was 2.2.  It fixed the problem.  Next time I'll know
better.

Thanks everyone!

Ken Dyche
Mississauga T.V. Inc. (est. 1952)