[TechAssist] ( FIXED ) RCA PTV PTK169PGB Need A/C power receptical. NLA -New or used is OK.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 21:02:50 -0700

I took it apart, and found it to be in pretty good shape, so I restored the
spring tensions on the pins, cleaned it good, and re-istalled. Power plug
seems to fit much tighter now. Problem of a dead set, was caused by the
traditional power supply caps failing. Customer led me astray on this one,
but,...everything worked out OK.

Thanks for all your help, Guys.
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " Some days are Diamonds..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087         Some days are " COAL".
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx