[TechAssist] Re: FIXED RCA P46733AT Chassis PTK178LA Blurry pic and OSD

  • From: Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 12:31:21 -0800 (PST)

Checked CRT's low emission on all three CRT's rejuvenated all three, brought up
emission. Reset gray scale, focus and convergences after we let play all night.
Look good this afternoon. Thanks Guys
Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040

 Ph. 618-452-8620

Fax 618-876-5157
www.alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

al m <ampm@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I've seen 3 direct view CTC178/179's that the picture was out of focus. they
all needed the caps in the regulator primary changed and the cap on the
primary horizontal drive transformer. then adjusted focus and all were good.
Don't know about PTK's did you try adjusting the focus block?
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
206 W Main