[TechAssist] Re: FIXED Magnavox Model# 27PT5441/37 Service Mode Problems

  • From: "Moutons Electronics L.L.C." <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:11:14 -0500

4:3 expanded is like bringing the picture closer to you or zooming in a
little. I figure it is used for people who dislike the black bar at the top
and bottom during some movies. It would fill the picture more but make you
lose a little on the sides.

On this set the menu doesn't say anywhere that this feature is available so
without knowing it is there and having the customers remote you are out of
luck.

Jason
Moutons Electronics