[TechAssist] Re: FIX panasonic CT32-G11U No colour except OSD

  • From: ray clarke <ray260@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 09:15:12 -0800 (PST)

O.K. Go ahead and laugh. Of course it was the 3.58MHz
crystal x601. In my defense it was well hidden,I had
no plan and and another tech had worked the tv before
me. Turns out he had a hard time getting the board
back in and broke a few solders. The crystal's solder
had a crack that I became aware of using the old
standby method of wacking the set.(hit by  accident,
had colour). Anyway it was a fun, considering the fix
for the wavy negative written below is way out of my
usual experience but what the hay it worked. Thanks
for all the help. Ray

=====
Ray Clarke
Billette TV Howick, Que