[TechAssist] Re: FIX for Zenith model Y1322S Vertical is stretched.

  • From: "George" <grndmstrg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 16:49:04 -0700

LeRoy,

Do you really think a used electrolytic cap will be any good by then much
less a new one? Unless you could keep them trickle charged or maybe keep
them in deep freeze or something. Why bother, the technology will more
likely be obsolete by then, we are already getting there now.

George
Afana Electronics
Moreno Valley, CA