[TechAssist] FINAL FIX Re: GE combi-Dead-Indicator lite blinks six times-

  • From: "abrown" <abrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:39:44 -0700

First of all, thanks to all who responded to this post... It was a bit
confusing but did get resolved..The problem was actually in the remote
control...One leg of the crystal was cracked below board level and not
visible..So it was working intermittently which likely caused the set to get
into "childlock" to begin with..Customer didnt even know it had that
feature..They got it into this mode just trying to turn it on I suppose?

Al Brown
Largent's Inc.
718 Main St.
Lewiston,Id. 83501