[TechAssist] Entire inventory FOR SALE !

  • From: "Jason - Excel Distributing" <JMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:26:35 -0400

Hi guys!
Of course its for sale, that's what we do :-)

We are extending our Free Shipping offer for online orders
over $30 this month.  This is for ground shipments, no cod's
or oversize eligible.

If you are 3 days or more away from us you can benefit from
our 2nd day air shipping for only $7 up to 5 pounds with a $30 order.

Here's a few items you may be interested in this month :

- New RCA Universal Remote - *cheap
- 900 mHz Headphones
- Surge Protector
- Universal DC Car Adapter
- DVI Cable
- CTC203 Kits
- Signal Amplifiers
- HP Computer Accessories
  - AC Power Cable
  - Printer Cable
  - Scroll Mouse
  - USB 2.0 A-B Cable
  - USB 2.0 A-A Cable

=======================
RCU450 - $4.50 any quantity
4 Unit Remote w/ backlit keys, menu, dvd, sleep, code search

WHP160 - $58.90   (retails for $99.95)
900 mHz Wireless Headphones, up to 150 ft. range, folds up

PS60005B1 - $6.95  (retails for  $14.95)
Surge Protectors, 6 outlets, 450 joules, 4 ft. power cord,
$15,000 guarantee

AH55 - $8.41   (retails for $14.95)
Universal DC Car Adapter, 1.5,3,4.5,6,7.5,9 and 12V output

DT9DVID - $16.59   (retails for $44.95)
Digital Video Interface Cable, 9 ft., 24K gold connectors,
use w/ hdtv, plasma and set top boxes

CTC203 Power Supply Kits (all oem parts!)
--------------------------------
CTC203PSKIT1 - $16.98 (save 20%)
Includes:
Q14101 - 244223
Q14102 - 147665
Q14103 - 232218
Q14108 - 215496
R14103 - 176457
R14107 - 244214
R14108 - 244215
R14109 - 179317

CTC203PSKIT2 - $24.92 (save25%)
Includes:
All parts in CTC203PSKIT1 PLUS
all 3 Q14401 HOTs uses in CTC203 Chassis
242224, 247697, and 237470!

VH100 - $12.63
Signal Amplier, 10dB gain, 50-900 frequency range

VH140 - $15.92
4 Way Signal Amplifier, 10dB gain, 50-900 frequency range

HP Accessories
--------------------
H1001 - $3.13   (retails for $29.95)
HP Universal AC Power Cord

H1003F - $5.94   (retails for $29.95)
HP Printer Cable, IE1284 Bi-directional, DB25 male to Centronics 36 male,
6 foot long, gold connectors

H7003 - $8.13   (retails for $29.95)
HP Scroll Mouse, USB plug, PS2 adapter included

H2002 - $8.13   (retails for $39.95)
HP USB 2.0 A-B Cable, 12 ft., plug and play compatible, gold connectors

H2003 - $7.44   (retails for $29.95)
HP USB 2.0 A-A Cable, 6 ft., data transfer up to 480 Mbps, Gold
connectors

============================
Thanks for checking our specials this month.  Sign up for our email list
to get more deals throughout the month.

PS - We are now your authorized PANASONIC Accessories distributor!

Sincerely,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.
1819 Mentor Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

ph-800-733-3329   fax- 800-735-8007
www.ExcelDistributingInc.com
2nd Day Air for just $7 up to 5 lbs. with only a $20 order!
We will meet or beat any advertised price on Thomson RCA parts!!!
- - - A backward poet writes inverse - - -