[TechAssist] Re: Emerson TC2556DA Man. 9-95 Picture not fully scanned horizontal at top....

  • From: Eric Manuel <tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:56:07 -0330

Hi walter I have the print for TC2556D but I think they are the same I
am
going to list the voltage readind on the STR ic.Pin#1=0.2 volts
pin#2=124 Volts===Pin#3=138 volts--pin#4=124 volts that is the B+ for
the tv
pin#5=6.9 this is important as I put an str30110 in another set and
didnt have this 6.9 voltso it didnt work right I put another one in and
it was ok
I will get you a scan of the power supply tomorrow if you need it.Why
dont you
pull the yoke and look for a burnt spot..Eric
Eric Manuel
Deer Lake Nfld
Canada