[TechAssist] Re: Emerson Microwave MW8107WAC blows fuse once in a while, cavity yellowed

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:31:09 -0500

I forgot to mention that the unit may overheat if you are running it with
the cover off.   The cover is part of the airflow system and will not cool
the mag and other parts with it off, and a hot mag may smell.  also the
smell of burnt popcorn or anything else,  may take along time to dissipate
Phillip R Hull     STET
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx