[TechAssist] Re: Emerson EWC27T3 need a remote

  • From: William E Miller <prototech@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 18:50:34 -0500

> I am looking for a remote for this set it can be one of several remotes=

that
> will work for this unit. The original was a NE211UD but a NE289UD, NE20=
8UD,
> or NE207UD will also work. pretty much any Emerson type remote with the=
 DVD
> letters at the bottom of the remote will work. Thanks.

You can contact Funai at 1-800-242-7158 or http://www.funaicorp.com

Or for $24.95:
http://www.dvdremotecontrols.com/Mfrs/Funai/FunaiDVD/NE211UD.htm

Good luck.

Best Regards,

William E. Miller, ASEET
prototech@xxxxxxx
Bad Microwave Oven Display? I Repair Them by Mail

Microwave Control Panel Repair Nationwide $32.50

OUR WEB SHORTCUT: http://www.MicrowaveDisplay.com