[TechAssist] Emer EWC1901 cheap combo problem need part ID

  • From: "Lyles Tv" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:44:54 -0600

Emerson EWC1901 combo tvcr.  There is a stamped metal piece that screws into
the bottom of the slant base assembly (take up side)  The piece keeps the
slant base assenbly in an upright position.  It was bent.  I bent it back, and
it promptly bent again (just a little).  I'd like to get a new one if possible,
and make modifications to it so that this will not happen in the next 6 months
of its life.  Tritronics have model number, but no parts listed--to new
9/2001.   TIA
Jeff Farnsworth
Lyles TV and Appliance
17 S Washington St