[TechAssist] Re: Does anyone have a Go video account ( Parts )

  • From: "Jerome Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 00:11:33 -0400

Thats a Shintom part number and we have never found a good way to order from
Shintom since they left the U S. But there are a couple of tricks. First,
Toshiba sold some vcrs with Shintom decks and sometimes you can get the
parts from a Toshiba distributor. Second, take off the 62D and you are left
with a Funai part number (interesting, no?). If Funai used those motors in a
U S model, you can get it from them, usually at a substantially lower price.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC 29609
Fax/Phone 864 232 3889