[TechAssist] Re: Dim picture with retrace on RCA CTC203CA

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 17:07:41 -0400

John,
Sounds to me as if you got it repaired by turning the G2 knob down, if
not...check:
\RCA\CTC203\EXCESSIVE BRIGHTNESS WITH RETRACE LINES\\\\CR307 BAD LOCATED AROUND
TERMINAL D\\\\\\\

\RCA\CTC203\Semi bright screen with retrace\OSD and audio OK\\\Hair line crack
across two traces to the rear of comb filter plug in board\\\\\\\
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com