[TechAssist] Re: Digital TV

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 09:23:49 -0500

I would guess that this ruling applied to manufacturers only and not to
retailers, meaning that any set manufactured after the cut off date must
be manufactured with a digital tuner built in. Does the cut off date for
analog broadcast remain 02/19/2009 or did this ruling address that also?

The Old Master Technician
Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *