[TechAssist] Re: Dell 20 inch monitor P1130 (Sony, no FCC) G2 screen too hi.bright]

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:58:43 -0500

There is a work around Phil, involves a resistor change, but I don't
have the information. I did one a few months ago and I think someone on
the Monitor Repair list gave me the information. Are you on that list?

Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *
Fort Wayne Indiana             *