[TechAssist] Re: Daewoo DTQ27U4SC no control

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:18:34 -0800 (PST)

Don
    The customer can't find the remote, so am without it. Hope to get by
without it. It seems to work fine when first on, and degenerates to the problem
after a while. That's why I tried spraying it but didn't help.
     Paul
Don Hartigan <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Paul; make sure this unit is not in a Factory Mode;some times a HEATRUN or
factory mode. will appear on the screen.It can cause some strange
functions.Try pressing MUTE-DISPLAY-MUTE on the r/c & see if the problem is
Don of HARTS-TVCR"ASC"
9 Robert St.,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel#506-357-9785,Fax#506-357-6010
hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx