[TechAssist] Re: Cutting and Pasting from WinStips

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 11:02:47 -0500

Thanks, Ron.

I was going to respond privately, but since so many of us use Winstips,
it is a good thing to know.  This will give all two chances to see it.
Hope y'all don't mind the duplication.

Also, I changed the subject line so this can be easily referenced in your
file folders.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Thu, 2 May 2002 10:19:04 -0400 "Ron Purkhiser" <rpurkhiser@xxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

> Hello Ken,   cutting and pasting from WinStips:
>
> Paul put a lot of thought in this one,  when you have the list of
> tips open,
> all you have to do
> is click on the line of the tip you want to copy and hit ctl + c and
> it
> copies that subject line AND the tip.   You don't have to highlight
> the tip
> itself just click on the line in the list.
>
> Now here's the good part, since there 7,000,000 tips in WinStips, (
> well
> maybe not quite that many )  you can continue doing this for as many
> lines
> as you want to copy.
> Then just put your cursor in your letter where you want to tips to
> appear
> and hit ctl + v and all the ones you copied are pasted all at once.
> Really neat.
> Ron
>
> Mailto:rpurkhiser@xxxxxxxxxx
> Ron Purkhiser,   Treasurer, NESDA of Ohio
> Editor of the  Speaker, Nesda of Ohio Newsletter
> Enjoy the Speaker Online,  www.nesda-ohio.com
> Ron's Video Repair
> 56 Oakhurst Dr.
> Munroe Falls, OH 44262