[TechAssist] Re: Corey..ITC222..was: RCA ASC Update:

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:22:03 -0400

Corey,
Have you ever had a D52W20 model try to start three times?
I narrowed the problem to the SSB, but that's it, since my Chipper Checker is
not working...
Board is on BO for a month...is you have any suggestions, I'm all ears..
I did rule out the audio circuit and tuner as the problem.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113