[TechAssist] Re: Computer Win.XP Pro. Startup Menu Question

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Robinson Electronics <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 13:56:08 -0800

Install RegCleaner. Make sure the name is spelled the same (with no
space between the words), as there are other programs with similar
names. RegCleaner is much easier to use and has much more space to
display the file names (in the Startup list). Has several other
good functions also. And it's a free program (get it at
download.com).

--
Best regards,

 Bil Green