[TechAssist] Re: Computer Question if I may?

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 12:09:45 -0500

Did you check the computer bios setting? You should be able to "force
detection' if the the IDE is
set to "auto". Just press enter (I think that's right) while in that
feild and the parameters recognized by
the computerwill display . If that's incorrect, then you will need to
run a supplememtal utility from the drive mfr or
look on the motherboard's site for info about this issue.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550