[TechAssist] Re: Chipper check UNIVTUNE.dll

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:08:09 -0500

Yep, that's Thomson told me, too.  I haven't tried contacting Sencore, yet.
Regarding the downloads available from Thomson, I don't know if what's
currently available is different than what is on the November CD update.
There's nothing to indicate any fix for this problem.

Jerry Eiting   geiting@xxxxxxxxxx
Christians Electronic Service
Piqua, Ohio