[TechAssist] Re: Chipper Check and ITC222 question

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 09:12:37 -0500

Damon,
I posted earlier both of my Chipper interface boxes are original version 1
that I personally updated in 2000 to revision 1.2.
We have not had any other updates to the interface boxes since. Both boxes
will connect to the ITC222 and save and restore data to a working TV.
Chipper will NOT work on a dead set ITC222 or ATC221 or ATC321 or
DTV306/307. You will always get a communication error. Thomson can't tell me
why but I was told it is normal on these chassis

So, you shouldn't need to update a rev 1.2 Interface box only the software
on the computer
I am sticking with software version 1.83 until I know 1.85 or newer works
properly

Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc