[TechAssist] Re: Canon ES4000 camcorder - wont load with tape in holder

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 15:39:00 -0500

Canon has no distributors for camcorder parts. Unless you have a buddy who
is a Canon ASC you have to buy from Canon Parts and pay list price.
800-828-4040. If it says Korea on the label it was probably made by Samsung.
You might be able to find a Samsung model with the same motor and for a
better price. All the motors I have seen with that problem were made by
Samsung, except one in a Sony camcorder, and that motor might have been made
by Samsung .too.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave