[TechAssist] CTC203AA5 F27338

  • From: "Barry Thompson" <barrystv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 12:55:05 -0500

Hi All: I need some opinions on this set.I replaced shorted HOT and
resoldered L14401.This set now comes on with raster and shuts down and
resets and comes back again and again. Using the chipper checker I get xrp
shutdown errors.I have checked all the components in the xrp shutdown
circuit.I am using crt from a ctc 187 for my bench jig which I have used
with other 27" ctc203aa5(with different model numbers) with success.could it
be the mismatch yoke causing the problem.Thanks Barry
barrystv@xxxxxxx
Barrys TV
613 224 3406
Ottawa.Canada.