[TechAssist] Re: CTC195 MICRO/EEPROM kit number

  • From: Excel1819@xxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:48:48 EST

Hi Phil!

I don't think there is a kit for that.  My EEProm list for the 195's doesn't
show any kits, only numbers that are eeproms only.  Let me know that exact
chassis and I 'll get you the eeprom and micro #.

Sincerely,

Jason Martin

Excel Distributing Inc.                      " The Best RCA / GE Parts
1819 Mentor Ave.                                  Distributor In The World "
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

513-531-3989   800-733-3329 phone
513-531-4115   800-735-8007 fax

We will meet or beat ANY advertised oem RCA/GE prices!

Excel1819@xxxxxx

www.ExcelDistributingInc.com

<A HREF="http://www.exceldistributinginc.com";>www.ExcelDistributingInc.com</A>

Isn't there a "kit" available for this set that has a EEPROM and MICRO in it
that if the micro is below a certain number the EEPROM and MICRO need to be
replaced together and if it's above that number, just the EEPROM needs
replacing?

Phil@Phil's TV
34651 Ford Road
Westland, MI. 48185
734-728-5925
philstv.com - philstv(at)aol.com

Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to: