[TechAssist] Re: CTC177 Yoke is noisy

  • From: wa4fty@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 14:29:05 +0000

Hey Don, Been a long time.. Wayne Frazier here / Wa4fty / Tv Service Company,
Lexington, S.C. .. I read your message about the yoke. I have removed one
bonded yoke in the past but it was destroyed in doing so. I just needed to
use the tube. I don't think one will have much success removing bonded
yokes.  I think that is what they had in mind. If the yoke is arching or
burning.. Well .. We both know that won't work long. Hope someone can tell
you more... Take care,   Wayne