[TechAssist] Re: CTC169Pe trouble shooting guide direct view type

  • From: "Robert McPherson" <rm502@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 17:17:59 -0500

Eric:  All of the RCA troubleshooting guides I've seen are in the Adobe
Acrobat .pdf format.  Does the file end with the .pdf extension?.  If so, do
you have Acrobat Reader on your computer?  If so, is it version 5 or 6? You
can download Acrobat Reader off the Internet.  If the file extension should
be .pdf but is not for some reason, rename it using the Windows Explorer.

Robert McPherson
Louisville, KY
Telephone (502) 367-9324
Cellphone (502) 298-6997