[TechAssist] Re: CTC167N - Retrace Lines/Bleeding Picture

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:29:15 -0600

David - I was ready to tell you it is Q2901 (143806) NTE 159 but the
young TV Man beat me to it. Anyway we both agreed.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(<tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) Date: Wed, Dec 15, 2004,
6:16pm (CST+2:30) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re:
CTC167CN - Retrace Lines/Bleeding Picture Reply=A0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi David this may help Eric

TELEVISION rca m#f26051em CTC167cn no power replaced hot (d1879) then
changed shorted q2901 causing exessive brightness and retrace lines
TELEVISION RCA CTC167CN SEVERE HORIZONTAL PULL AND VERTICAL JITTER C4007
680/200V
TELEVISION RCA CTC167CN LINES IN PICTURE, BRIGHT SCREEN REPLACE Q2901
(143806)

E M Electronics
Deer Lake NL
Canada