[TechAssist] Re: CAUTION!! Fixing TCE PTV Fluid Leaks!!!

  • From: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 15:56:00 -0600

I have used RTV grade silicone as a "gasket" for the seal from face of tube
to coolant chamber. Just clean tube face and chamber surface and let dry put
a bead of RTV around tube edge assemble tube and chamber together let cure
24 hours usally overnight is long enough and add coolant.
I have done this only on out of warranty tubes with customers approval.
Always works, never comes back, customer happy, they saved money, I made
money.
But make sure they know what is done
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx