[TechAssist] Re: Anyone going to the Nesda Ohio Training Weekend on Sept. 22, 23 and 24th?

  • From: "Danny Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 14:38:04 -0400

Hi Jerry & Tim, I will also be attending the NESDA Ohio Training school Sept
22-23, it's about an 11 hour drive according to mapquest.com for me. IMHO I
believe it will be well worth the training and meeting other fellow shop
owners/techs. (Especially, more so, in these tough times for our types of
shops) Ron Purkhiser had 7 slots left when I spoke with him per phone
conversation on Monday (Labor Day) afternoon. Well, we'll see ya'll up there
in a couple weeks! (as we say down south!)

Danny Garris
Garris Radio & TV
New Bern, NC
Ph: (252) 638-4477